Fun and useful
The Web Widget is a tool which can display on any website all TEC and STIB line that stops near a facility. This widget clearly shows, thanks to colors, the lines that allows to get to your building.
A simple click on the picture is enough to get the bus schedule of these lines.
A simple and innovative solution to catch the eye on the access possibilities to your building by public transports.
The Web Widget is totally free and provided to improve travellers’ information. Without any cost, it allows to highlight public transports for a mobility best for the earth and better for the commuters.
Easy to install
The Web Widget fits harmoniously in your web site content and need nothing more than a fast installation. It is also totally compatible with modern technologies.
How to use instructions
First of all, if you face any problem during the installation, please contact us for free help:
1. Create the Web Widget picture
- Go to http://nextride.be/timetables and search the stop you want to integrate into your Website
- save the id of the stop by the address bar and copy it
- Once you’ve copied the stop id, you just need to replace the blue terms in the URL given below by the stop id you picked up earlier
2. Create the Web Widget URL
- Go to http://nextride.be/timetables and search for the stop you just made the picture
- Pick the complete URL of the webpage
3. Insert the picture to your website
Add the widget picture you generate in 1 to your website.
4. Link the URL to the picture
If you want the picture to be clickable, you still need to link the URL generate in 2.
/!\ If you skip this step, the boutton “consulter les horaires” will not be functional.
Download the Web Widget presentation and how to use instructions here: http://goo.gl/hD2KCW
If you want us to help you creat the Widget or if you face any problem, contact us!
+32 495 64 99 99
– Team NextRide